- From the asian stores, try to get the rice paper and bean threads (thin noodles)
- Boil water with one spoon salt and then add the thin noodles, cook for 5mins
- Drain the water and add more cold water and drain it.
- Saute with 2 spoons oil, tofu with pepper salt
- Rest of veggies you can use it raw (parsley, cilantro, lettuce, carrots/cucumber)
- Dip the rice paper in warm water and lift it immediately up and shake the water off
- Start setting up all the veggies, noodle, tofu etc and roll it.
- Serve it with the peanut sauce!
For the peanut sauce :
- Grind 5 red chillies, 2 garlic pieces, little sugar and salt for the full dish
- Add 2 cups water and let it boil for few mins and turn off.
- then add some tamarind and jaggery water to it, mix well.
- Let the liquid cold and then add 2 handful roasted unsalted peanuts
- Grind well and sauce is ready!