Starting 2017 with a very yummy recipe from my cousin, learnt during my recent trip to India.
2 tricky things - Frying and Salt (as cheese has its salt too!)
- 3/4th cup of cubed cheese (I used Cheddar), half cup panner - tiny cubes or grated
- Half cup steamed corn, 4 green chillies fine chopped, 4 medium sized potato boiled, peeled
- Few Cilantro/Coriander Leaves chopped, just 1/3rd spoon salt - cheese will cover the rest
- Mix all of the above, make a dough and make into shapes
- Dip in corn or maida water and roll it on ground fresh bread, coating is ready!
- Move it to fridge if you are not using it right away
- When ready to eat, deep fry in medium flame, only 4 cutlets at a time
- Yummy Yummy cutlet is ready, thoroughly enjoyed it!