Monday, May 14, 2007

Curry leaves kulambu


Before I start with the recipe......Good or bad, I have to admit that I am the photographer for 99.9% of my blog pictures! This morning I took them in a hurry, so bear with me.

Most of you might be making this recipe already, so for the others.....
I know in some places it is hard to get curry leaves, but if you have a Chinese store or Indian store, you will get it. Curry leaves is suppose to be good for our hair, but with this recipe not sure how much nutrients is exhausted! Here are the pictures...

Curry Leaves Kulambu

Recipe:

1. Take one bowl of curry leaves and wash well.
2. Soak little tamarind, chop onion, garlic.
3. Add curry leaves, 1 red chilli, 1 spoon salt, little jeera, pepper and grind in mixie with water.
4. Add oil to tava, then add mustard and jeera
5. Add onion and garlic and fry for sometime.
6. Then add the ground paste and tamarind water.
7. Boil well and serve with idlis/dosas/rice.

Hope you enjoy, have a great week!

No comments: