Thursday, May 23, 2013

Quinoa Crepe (Dosa you can call it :-))

Was so excited to try this recipes as I had crepes in a restaurant 2 consecutive saturdays. One of my cousin gave me the dosa recipe, then I thought why not try with add ons! More pictures...Crepes
Recipe:
* Soak together - 1.5cups Quinoa, half cup brown rice -- for 6hrs
* Then grind into fine batter in mixie with salt
* If you like, add fresh jeera and little crushed pepper.
* No fermenting required, make dosas like appam.
* Pour 2 big spoons batter in center and rotate the pan.
* Cook both sides and serve hot with sides.
Note: I liked this combo...cauliflower gravy + dhaal veggie + raw veggies.
You can try with spicy kulambu, kootu and raw veggie or
Tomato Kurma with raw veggie. Have fun cooking!!! Get creative with your own toppings!!!

No comments: