Sunday, February 10, 2013

Veggie Pepper Rice

Recently I acquired the taste for black pepper and tried in few recipes.
Earlier I was used to pepper jeera powder, now I like this taste.
This one I made like a last minute box item, as I got up late!!!!!
And it turned out pretty good. More pictures...Veggie Pepper Rice
* Soak Basmati rice for 5minutes and cook in rice cooker with 2.75cups of water
   for one cup rice
* Steam broccoli with little salt for few minutes, I use steam basket,
   please retain green color.
* Chop red bell pepper, celery, spring onions
* Add oil to tava, roast peanuts and save it in a bowl
* Add oil to tava, roast 2 red chillies and add celery, cook for few minutes
* Then add corn, red bell pepper, cook for few minutes
* Add cooked broccoli, ground black pepper and salt.
* Add cooked rice, peanuts and roasted flax seeds.
* Turn off, serve hot. Very easy to make, enjoy!

No comments: