Sunday, June 16, 2013

Cottage Cheese Pakodas

Thoroughly enjoyed these pakodas, no one will ever find the key ingredient and is very easy to make. If U have tasted Masala Paniyaram in India, this one tastes very similar to that. More pictures...Cottage Cheese Pakodas
Recipe:
* Equal portions of flour to cottage cheese (I used fat free cottage cheese from Trader Joes)
* Flour...my friend mentioned only rice flour. But I did rice flour and besan in equal portions.
* Add little ginger, g.chillies, flour and cottage cheese in food processor and blend well.
* After I took out from processor, I added some more flour and fine chopped curry leaves, onions, cilantro.
* Make pakodas as you normally deep fry and serve hot with red or green chutney.
Yummy it was!!! Looking forward to try some interesting Panner Pakodas/Bajjis that I saw online.

No comments: