Friday, June 21, 2013

Paneer Capscicum Bajji

Was watching couple of interesting paneer recipes online and was tempted to try 2 of them, here we go for the first one. More pictures..Paneer Capsicum Bajji
Recipe:
* I would suggest to make this on the same day U have green chutney.
* I had made this chutney for my green rice
.....saute mint, cilantro, little ginger, g.chillies, salt and coconut and grind
* Slice paneer and capsicum to one inch sqaures, as thin as possible, mine was little thick.
* Layer it like this, capscicum, chutney, paneer, chutney, capsicum.
* Then dip into bajji batter and deep fry. Serve hot.
Note: Mine will always turn non-oily as my bajji batter is in the ratio of 3:1 => Besan : Rice flour.
All I do is add little red chilli powder and salt, and batter has to be thick.

No comments: